A Regency period pine pantry cupboard with reeded canted corners retaining it's original green paint, the later painted interior with it's original shelves. This cupboard was acquired straight from the house were it had been built specifically for a space between the kitchen door and the staircase to the cellar
Provenance; Castle farm,Berkswell Warwickshire.
English circa 1820
H 88" x W 44" x D 19"
Enquire about this item